I just got this from my friends at OptimalIDM and wanted to share this news.
OptimalIDM is formally announcing their Virtual Identity Server for Office 365 via a press release at 9:00 a.m. this morning.
VIS for Office 365 adds a ton of features and support to Office 365 such as:
- · Users can exist anywhere (i.e. eDirectory)
- · Complete Multi-forest support (no on-premise synch required)
- · Non-routable UPN’s (domain.local) & multiple UPN suffixes support
- · Two-Factor authentication
- · Denial of Service prevention/Detection
- · Cloud Firewall (filter data going to cloud)
- · Detailed Audit logging
OptimalIDM is demonstrating this at a Lunch presentation on TUESDAY at TEC.