We have an opening on one of our current projects for an Identity & Access Engineer.
Do you have identity and Access Management experience?
How about Java?
Interested in DevOps?
Is your head in the clouds?
Do you spend your days on Github?
… We want you on our team!
We are seeking an Identity & Access Engineer to fill a key role on one of our projects.
Tumy | Tech is seeking an Identity & Access Engineer with at least 8 years of designing and implementing Identity and Access Management systems. Although we primarily work with ForgeRock’s Open Identity Platform (OpenAM, OpenIDM, OpenDJ, OpenIG), we are looking for candidates with experience in any IAM platform (e.g. Oracle, CA, IBM, PingIdentity).
This position is for an Identity & Access Engineer within our IAM team for an existing customer project. This role will focus on building and implementing Identity and Access Management (IAM) strategies and services. This position is key to enabling a modern authentication and authorization enterprise systems.
This position also has lead responsibilities for the production support of the IAM infrastructure including the development, administration and operations. This role is responsible for coordinating changes, reviewing strategies of various members of the team and advising them on execution.
Key Duties and responsibilities
* Develop and deliver customizations and extensions to the Forgerock platform
* Plan and deliver the technical implementation of key IAM enterprise system
* Enable SSO, REST-based authentication
* Troubleshoot errors and issues within the IAM deployment
* Collaborate with various project teams to deliver key programs
* Participate in on-call responsibilities
* Implement change-control and configuration management best practices
* Lead the execution of project deliverables
Relevant Technical Skills
* Solid understanding of modern open source or commercial IAM systems
* Solid understanding of UNIX/Linux operating systems
* Solid understanding of common monitoring and auditing tools
* Solid understanding of PKI
* Strong experience with multi-factor and adaptive authentication
* Solid understanding of network protocols, Firewalls, Load Balancers configurations
* Solid understanding of Cloud architectures (AWS / GCP)
* Solid understanding of Agile and DevOps methodologies for deploying Infrastructures and Applications
Significant experience / knowledge of the following
* Strong experience with Web-based Access Management Systems
* Strong experience with REST-based protocols
* Strong experience with ForgeRock’s Open Identity Platform
* Expert knowledge with Single-Sign-On authentication
* Expert knowledge with major LDAP platforms (e.g. DSEE, OpenDJ, OID, etc)
Other Relevant Skills/Experience
We’d like to hear about your experience in any of the following technologies:
* Federation Technologies (SAML, OpenID Connect, OAUTH2)
* Web Application Development
* Web Application Security
* Business Process Model Notation (BPMN)
* Directory Services (LDAP, AD)
* Automation / Orchestration (Puppet, Chef, JuJu)
* Cloud Deployment Architecture (e.g. AWS)
TUMY | TECH is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/protected veteran status, or genetic information.
Important to note: While we do normally hire with C2C and 1099 relationships, for this position we require the technical lead to be a W2 employee with Tumy|Tech.
If you are interested in this role, please reach us through our contact page or email: careers at tumy-tech.com
Principals Only Please.
email your resume/CV to ‘info’ @ ‘tumy-tech.com’